Hey dolls! Today I thought I’d post something different. I will continue to review products, but also would like to do “pictorials” on some of my favorite looks! This is a smokey eye that would be perfect with a nude lip as a night time look! REMEMBER – you can create this look with any products that you may have. You don’t necessarily have to use what was mentioned. Try to work with what you have! :]
- I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony using an angled brow brush. Using a concealer, I cleaned around the edges.
- It is IMPORTANT to use a primer to ensure your eyeshadow stays on without creasing throughout the day/night. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion and Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot as a base.
- Taking a Matte Black eyeshadow with a flat shader brush, you want to pack this on the LID, following the shape of your crease. DO NOT GO ABOVE as another color will be applied. I used Blackout from Urban Decay.
- Next, I used a brown shadow to blend into the crease with a Blending brush. This will soften any harsh edges from the black shadow we applied. Make sure you blend till you get this nice gradient effect.
- I used a shimmery white shadow to highlight my brow bone. Added Liner to the top and bottom, smudged some black shadow by my bottom lashes, & applied false lashes. To add a touch of GLAM I applied some glitter to my inner corner, but that’s optional!
- Moisturize & apply Primer. This will help give a nice canvas for when you apply your foundation. It will help minimize the appearance of pores.
- I applied my favorite foundation by Cover Girl & added a concealer a few shades lighter under my eyes to give a highlighting effect.
- Set foundation with a setting powder or pressed powder, this will help absorb any oils.
- I contoured the hollows of my cheeks, temples, & jawline with a Matte bronzer.
- For blush I used a light peach shade, don’t want to take away from the eyes.
- My favorite part – HIGHLIGHTING! – I used NARS Albatross to highlight the high points on my cheeks.
- Lined my lips with a light brown lip liner. For the lipstick I used MAC Myth & topped it with Lorac Lip gloss in Muse.