- I filled in my eye brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Ebony” – with concealer, I cleaned out the edges.
- I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in “original” – this will keep your eyeshadow from creasing – then as a base I applied NYX Jumbo pencil in “Milk”.
- In the inner third of my eye, I applied “Thrash” and “Revolt”. I then used “Savage” and “Slowburn” on the rest of my lid. Make sure to blend in between so the colors blend into each other. You don’t want to see any harsh lines.
- In the crease I applied “Urban” to give it a smokey effect. To blend that color I used “Jilted”. This gives it a nice gradient effect. From a dark purple to a light purple.
- As my highlight under my brow bone, I used Stila Eyeshadow in “Moonlight”
- On my bottom lashline I applied “Chaos”, “Gonzo”, & “Fringe” & in the inner corner I applied a little bit of “Freak”.
- I applied my Sephora Liquid eyeliner and added Urban Decay Glitter liner to the inner corners to add a little sparkle.
- For mascara I used Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill & used Eylure Eyelashes #205.
- I moisturized my face & applied my Primer from Benefit.
- For foundation I used – Make Up For Ever #140. I did some serious highlight & contouring for this look – for highlight I used Kat Von D concealer on light & for Contour i used a dark foundation stick by Maybelline.
- To set my foundation I used any pressed powder. To set my contour color I used Smashbox Halo Bronzer.
- For Blush I used MAC Cosmetics Blush in “Dame” and for highlight on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, & cupids bow, I used Becca Shimmering skin perfecter in “Opal”.
- I moisturized my lips with EOS Lip Balm (my FAVORITE)
- Lined my lips with MAC Heroine Lip liner
- Filled lips with MAC Heroine Lipstick
*You can always change things up a bit and go for a nude lip, I was feeling BOLD so I went with this purple*