Hi guys and gals! I know it has been a while since i posted anything on my blog. I have been a little sick and just busy with other things! SO SO SORRY! BUT please in the comments below, email, or even instagram me your requests of what you would like to see next as my blog post! If there is a specific look or would like for me to review anything please feel free to leave it in the comments! I will try to get to it as soon as i can! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!!!!
P.S. Thank you for all your patience and support!
Hello loves! I know it has been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I have been away for a while, but now I’m back. So as most of you know, I purchased the Urban Decay Electric Palette about a month and a half ago & i LOVE IT! Last night, I thought I’d play with it a little more and wanted to create a look I can pair with a new lipstick that I got. Let me stop rambling & let you guys know how I achieved this look!
- Filled in my eyebrows with ABH dipbrow pomade in EBONY.
- I primed my lids with MAC Soft Ochre paint pot.
- In the crease I used a little bit of SAVAGE and blended it out until it gave me the “softness” I was looking for.
- In the socket I used URBAN with a dense shader brush. This will deposit more color and make it look more defined.
- Using a blending brush, I blend between the two colors to give a gradient affect. You don’t want it to look harsh.
- On the lid, I applied a silver cream shadow, and added REVOLT on top.
- With some glitter glue, I put on some body glitter from claires to give it an extra shine! (this is optional of course)
- On my bottom lash line I smudged a little bit of URBAN and JILTED
- For my eyeliner, I used NYC Liquid Liner. I Love this eyeliner because it has a very thin brush and it is very easy to control.
- For lashes, I used Red Cherry Lashes #48.
- I moisturized my face with Olay Face Moisturizer.
- I primed with Benefit Porefessional.
- For foundation I used Make Up Forever #140.
- Under my eyes to Highlight I used Nyx Concealer in LIGHT and for contouring I used a darker foundation.
- To set my foundation I used Hello Flawless powder from Benefit, to set my highlight I used Emphasize from MAC, and for setting my contour I used Too faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
- For my cheekbone highlight, I used Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in GLOBAL GLOW and for blush I used NARS LUSTER.
- I used my favorite lip balm from EOS in Strawberry Sorbet
- For Lipstick I used, ILLAMASQUA ESP!
If you have any questions, Please leave your comments below or feel free to comment on my Instagram page (natasha_zamir). I will do the best that I can to answer any of your questions! Also, if you have any requests or would like to see something in specific, please let me know!
Have a wonderful day!