Hello loves! I know it has been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I have been away for a while, but now I’m back. So as most of you know, I purchased the Urban Decay Electric Palette about a month and a half ago & i LOVE IT! Last night, I thought I’d play with it a little more and wanted to create a look I can pair with a new lipstick that I got. Let me stop rambling & let you guys know how I achieved this look!
- Filled in my eyebrows with ABH dipbrow pomade in EBONY.
- I primed my lids with MAC Soft Ochre paint pot.
- In the crease I used a little bit of SAVAGE and blended it out until it gave me the “softness” I was looking for.
- In the socket I used URBAN with a dense shader brush. This will deposit more color and make it look more defined.
- Using a blending brush, I blend between the two colors to give a gradient affect. You don’t want it to look harsh.
- On the lid, I applied a silver cream shadow, and added REVOLT on top.
- With some glitter glue, I put on some body glitter from claires to give it an extra shine! (this is optional of course)
- On my bottom lash line I smudged a little bit of URBAN and JILTED
- For my eyeliner, I used NYC Liquid Liner. I Love this eyeliner because it has a very thin brush and it is very easy to control.
- For lashes, I used Red Cherry Lashes #48.
- I moisturized my face with Olay Face Moisturizer.
- I primed with Benefit Porefessional.
- For foundation I used Make Up Forever #140.
- Under my eyes to Highlight I used Nyx Concealer in LIGHT and for contouring I used a darker foundation.
- To set my foundation I used Hello Flawless powder from Benefit, to set my highlight I used Emphasize from MAC, and for setting my contour I used Too faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
- For my cheekbone highlight, I used Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in GLOBAL GLOW and for blush I used NARS LUSTER.
- I used my favorite lip balm from EOS in Strawberry Sorbet
- For Lipstick I used, ILLAMASQUA ESP!
If you have any questions, Please leave your comments below or feel free to comment on my Instagram page (natasha_zamir). I will do the best that I can to answer any of your questions! Also, if you have any requests or would like to see something in specific, please let me know!
Have a wonderful day!